Monday, January 25, 2021

 

Monday Morning Messy Makers: Pizza

Keep scrolling to see book recommendations, songs, rhymes, activities, and crafts!

The Pizza Chant

8 pieces of pizza
tasty as can be,
(child's name) can eat a slice
and leave some for me.

(…continue counting down)


1 piece of pizza
tasty as can be,
(child's name) can eat a slice
and leave none for me.

 

That is what I’s truly like

Tune: The Oscar Meyer theme song

Oh, I wish I were a pepperoni pizza,
That is what I'd truly like to be.
For if I were a pepperoni pizza,
Everyone would be in love with me!

(Continue more verses with other pizza toppings)

Make a slice of pizza!




Craft Instructions

1. Glue your pizza sauce onto the cardboard pizza crust.

2. Add toppings to your pizza!

·        Extra play Ideas:

·        Make simple pizza dough together to play with or eat: Mix 1 1/3 cup flour, 1 tsp. baking powder, and ½ tsp. salt. Stir in ½ cup of milk and 2 tbsps. of oil. Mix until combined and sprinkle flour to knead it on the counter or table.

· 

O


No comments:

Post a Comment

Diverse Books: Young Adult Books by Asian American and Pacific Islander Authors

    Asian American Pacific Islander Month May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Month and to celebrate the Macomb Public Library is ...